Single Display Aisle-Maker Wine Rack
Retail Stores, Wineries, Restaurants, Clubs, and Private Cellars
Our two-sided Aisle-Maker Wine Racks are designed to create a store aisle, allowing customers to
browse each side of the rack.
Aisle-Maker racks are two bottles deep and hold a total of 288 bottles. Each side of the
Aisle-Maker rack has 12 columns and each column holds 12 bottles.
Aisle-Maker Single Display
Wood Stain: Walnut
Get A Quick Quote »
Metal Finish: Silver Aluminum
Color Upgrades Available:
Wood Stains: Light Cherry and Natural Wood
Metal Finish: Black Aluminum
Wine Rack Specifications:
Each side of our Single Display Aisle-Maker Wine Rack has 12 Facings: 1 bottle per column.
The rack has a total of 24 facings.
Dimensions: 46.5" wide x 51" high x 24" deep
Wine Rack Features:
• Wine Rack Ships Fully Assemble and Ready to Fill
• Sturdy, Modular, Stackable Design
• Food-Grade Odorless Wood Stains in 3 Colors
• Strong Craftsman-Grade Aluminum in 2 Colors
• Cradles Wine at Optimum Angle for Storage
• Design Ensures Crucial Air Circulation
• Can be Used in Refrigerated Environment
• Steel Reinforced Backing
• Completely Hand-Made in the USA
• Private Labeling Available
• Guaranteed for Life
Wine Rack Options:
Each side of our Double Display Aisle-Maker Wine Rack has 24 Facings: 2 per column of 6 bottles.
Aisle-Maker Wine Racks can be stacked on each other using the included skids.
They can also be topped with our popular matching Retail Tilt-Bottle Neck Holder Display Top.
We offer two different styles of retail wine rack display tops.
Our wine racks are made of walnut stained wood and silver aluminum metal. We also offer light cherry and natural wood stains and a black aluminum metal finish as upgrades.